Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Motivation Speech By Maryam and Latifa †MyAssignmenthelp.com

Question: Discuss about the Motivation Speech By Maryam and Latifa. Answer: Section 1 I have recently attended a speech by Maryam, who is an entrepreneur. I am much motivated by Maryams ideas and her dedication towards her business. She has her degree in eyelash from London and wishes to start her own business that would be funded by Kuwait National Oil Tankers. I am impressed by the fact that she wishes to select employees for her business without any support and she is even ready to rely on them. To me, she is a true inspiration as she wishes to adjust her timings according to the employees. By attending the speech, I have learnt that if an individual has dedication then everything is achievable. Section 2 Latifa spoke out the second speech that I attended. I was surprised to know that even after the collapse of her business within two years she is not broken. I am immensely motivated by her speech in the classroom. I have learnt that if it is seen that a particular business is not showing good results, and the business is part time, in that case, one should consider selling off the business. I felt that there is no point dragging a part time business for more than year if it is running in loss, as Latifa said. On the other hand she also compared it with a full time business o which I felt that if a business is the primary source of income then much dedication should be paid to it. I have realized that full time business needs much patience, dedication and hard work to keep it going good.

No comments:

Post a Comment